Administrative Assistant position will work 30-40 hours weekly Monday – Friday at TFG’s St. Paul office (combination of in-office and remote hours). Hourly rate depends on the candidate’s experience level.
Responsible for managing general email inquiries, tracking financials, ensuring proper gift tracking and acknowledgments, entering online donations into TFG’s database, offering administrative and collaborative support to TFG staff, scheduling events and meetings, providing calendar and meeting support to Executive Director, taking meeting notes, and keeping TFG organized.
- Pay bills, manage and respond to emails and incoming mail.
- Ensure appropriate gift tracking and gift acknowledgments for all donations.
- Provide administrative support to TFG staff, including data entry, reporting, paperwork, CRM database, meeting with clients for signatures and more as needed.
- Collaborate with the Communications team on upcoming calendar, email marketing, promotions, events, PR and more as needed.
- Schedule online and in-person staff and volunteer events/meetings, manage event registration process and provide reminders.
- Reserve in-office rooms or Zoom rooms as needed for weekly staff meetings, monthly all-staff meetings, staff 1:1 meetings, volunteer information meetings, TFG host family training, office tours for referral agencies/churches/volunteers and monthly ministry coordinator meetings.
- Provide transport for children as needed.
- Support TFG’s annual gala, monthly TFG moms luncheon, ongoing host family trainings and more as needed.
and virtual support groups.
- Manage Executive Director’s calendar and provide meeting assistance for all staff meetings and quarterly board meetings.
- Organize and manage team Google Drive, calendars and Dropbox.
- Order office supplies/equipment and update malware.
- All staff required to help fundraise using their God-given talents to spread TFG’s mission and vision.
The above statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of this position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position.
- Be passionate about TFG’s Christian mission and living out their faith in the workplace.
- Be both highly dependable and organized with attention to detail.
- Have a passion and love for people.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have solid integrity. Much of our work is confidential in nature, and TFG’s commitment to protect the organization and its members is of utmost importance.
- Have strong database management skills: CRM, Google Docs, Microsoft products, Quickbooks, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Please no agencies, walk-ins or phone calls.
Thank you for your interest in working at Together for Good.